TRIP PROCEDURES – SPRING 2018
TRIP PROCEDURES & CANCELLATION POLICY
Spring Trips 2018
TRIP PROCEDURES: Please review the following trip procedures carefully.
Monies and Cancellation Policy
1. Unless otherwise noted, all checks will be held until after the trip. If you were not accepted on the trip, we will destroy your check.
2. If you cannot go on a trip, please call the trip leader as soon as possible.
3. If you are accepted on a trip and you cancel AND a replacement can be found, you will not be charged for the trip. If a replacement CANNOT be found, you will NOT receive a refund and your check will be cashed and considered a donation to SINHG.
4. If you would like to bring a guest on a trip, call the trip leader to check availability. If there’s space available, guests are welcome but will be charged $5 above the regular trip price.
On the Day of the Trip
1. Trips will leave from the Real Estate parking lot outside the gate unless otherwise specified.
2. If a bus trip is indicated in the trip description, there will be a bus at the Real Estate parking lot. Otherwise, we will carpool to our destination. Please take your turn at driving or offer to pay for gas. In view of today’s gas prices, we strongly encourage drivers to accept offers for payment on gas, and we believe all should offer a reasonable amount to cover the costs of gas for the trip.
3. We will leave ON TIME. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before scheduled departure.
4. When a picnic lunch or “bring lunch” is indicated, it’s up to you to supply.
Trip Leader Information
|Carol Bane||768-9322||Stephen Montagu-Pollock||516-510-9029|
|Lynn Baker||845-242-2344||Cindy Mulligan||768-3272|
|Roni Berttucci||630-310-9538||Kathy Pompe||768-5372|
|Nancy Brown||603-0444||Norm Powers||864-580-0449|
|Ilse Calcagno||768-0137||Maureen Shmaydey||793-2518|
|Jean Conyers||768-0833||Bob Silkett||904-252-1263|
|Ellen Coughlin||768-0945||Frank Stare||216-559-2200|
|Gail Azain-Talon||864-351-8787||Julia Thogmartin||740-501-8154|